Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Backwards


I feel like I'm writing this blog backwards, or it should be read bottom to top because I seem to react to the previous post.  So, this is my reaction to the last post and being too much on the telephone and the computer all morning and blogging and researching and....procastinating.    Gidgey wanted to go see Nana.  So instead of me worrying here, we went and saw her there.  I cried a little to Rochelle in the office....we went upstairs to see her and....she was doing pretty well.  She had her hair done today, was sitting at a table, and she smiled when she saw us!   Gidgey played with her (I brought a littlest pet shop for them to share) gave her some new hand creme that reminded me of her (geraniums, thanks Timi!) and new socks.  It was okay.  We got up to walk... a little better, a little more with it, "big steps, Mom".  I hope this decrease in the depakote works out.  Sandy said it's okay, if it's better for her, they will work with the behavior stuff.  Deep breath.....

No comments:

Post a Comment