Tuesday, November 26, 2013

NBC LA Connections and us

Before it aired I was nervous.  I knew they were going to put in the part when I said "jealous".  Thankfully it came across compassionately.  As you know from this blog, we all love Peggy so much and just simply want her at peace now.  It's not that I don't want this job anymore, it's that I want her to not be upset, or in pain, or for goodness sake, I don't want her to have to choke on her own saliva or food because her throat doesn't know what to do anymore.

 NBC LA Life Connected Video





So many people from near and far have personally taken the time to reach out and spread love and light, friendship, tears and strength.  It feels good, I don't feel nervous anymore, just a little raw.  Thank you for understanding and letting me share our story.  I sincerely hope none of you have this happen to you or anyone you love.

And for what it's worth, Gidget keeps making fun of my sincerity on screen.  I love her, she continues to make us laugh through all kind of sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment